Creating a profitable business and improving personal finances are two things that BAUCES need to learn in order to become successful. With the plethora of information available on the internet, it may feel like a struggle to uncover the right type of resources to help you on your path to financial success. Look no further! We have curated a list of 15 online courses taught by BAUCES who are experts in money management, financial literacy and revenue generation. They each have online courses and freebies that can help you reach your financial goals.
1) Dominique Broadway is an award-winning personal finance expert and “money therapist”. She’s developed a reputation for making a boring topic such as personal finance fun and easy to understand. “My straight to the point, non-judgmental delivery of all things money is what sets me apart from all the others,” says Dominique. Dominique offers financial coaching, and a 5-week online boot camp that will help you tackle every financial aspect of your life.
2) Courtney Sanders is the creator of Think & Grow Chick. She is an entrepreneur, speaker, and rising authority on women’s empowerment. She has a podcast that gives her expert advice on personal finance and money management. Courtney offers many online classes and products for every price range. “Bankable Brand Blueprint” is an 8-week online course that will help you grow and profit from your brand.
3) Candice Marie is the creator of Young Yet Wise. She helps busy professionals who have minor credit card debt but lots of student loan debt map out a plan to get rid of their debt effectively. Candice offers free guides to help you get out of debt with her “Slay Your Debt Challenge,” “The Financial Goals and Credit Card Tracker,” and “The Hustler’s Guide to Reaching Your Money and Body Goals.” She also offers personal money coaching sessions, where you sign up to receive one on one session and receive a customized one year plan to help you with you with your finances.
4) Marie Forleo is the founder of the B-School. B-School is the world’s best online business school for modern entrepreneurs. It teaches you how to use smart, modern marketing methods to fuel higher profits and your higher purpose. Enrollment for this course is only open once per calendar year, so if you are interested and a slot is open don’t hesitate to enroll.
5) Tonya Rapley is the creator of My Fab Finance she is an entrepreneur, wife, co-founder, domestic violence survivor, and citizen of the world. My Fab Finance and was named the “New Face of Wealth Building” by Black Enterprise magazine and selected as a modern History Maker by TV One. Tonya offers a variety of courses including her course on: “How to financially prepare to be your own boss.” This course teaches BAUCES how to plan when you quit your 9 to 5, how to manage your money after your quit, and how to ensure continued financial success as an entrepreneur.
6) Bola Onada Sokunbi, is the creator of Clever Girl Finance. She is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), money coach and all round finance junkie. Her career has spanned business consulting and strategy over an 11-year period. Bola was able to successfully run her own profitable business while working full time for eight years. As a certified financial educator and money coach, Bola’s goal is to help women take charge of their finances, build real wealth and be in control of the life they want to live. Bola offers webinars, worksheets, and e-books. One of the online courses she offers is, “How to Create a Physical Product.” By taking this webinar, you will learn how to research your product idea, protect your idea, design your perfect product, learn how to find manufacturers, get samples made, and learn your numbers.
7) Jalesa Ann runs My Money Mogul, she is a wealth strategist, speaker, and coach. She helps people build financial empires. After being laid off from her corporate job, Jalesa realized that she was one paycheck away from homelessness. She decided to stop blaming her mom, upbringing, and environment for her financial troubles and take matters into her own hands. Jalesa was able to pay off over 40K in debt, increase her credit score to over 720, create multiple streams of income, and follow her true passion all while working her 9-5 job full-time. She has over five years of experience in the banking and finance industry. She now wants to help as many women as possible do the same. Jalesa offers an 8-week investing boot camp that will teach you how to begin to invest your money.
8) Marsha is the boss behind, The Finance Bar. She is a Certified Financial Social Worker, Certified Financial Educator, and Certified Credit Report Reviewer. Marsha has been named as a Female Tech Leader in the Finance Industry. Marsha offers personal financial coaching for singles, couples, premarital financial counseling, and financial mediation for families. You can join “The Finance Bar Members Club,” where you will have a community of like-minded women who are determined to change their financial lifestyles. The community offers live sessions, group coaching, worksheets, and step-by-step monthly guides to help you with your finances. You can also sign up to receive her free 5-day money cleanse.
9) Business Babes LLC., is a professional strategy and coaching service and online resource center developed to assist other budding female entrepreneurs in their efforts to manage their businesses and network. It was created in 2013 by Yolanda Keels-Walker, Business Babes is the only full-service coaching business where you receive extensive coaching from idea conception to well after the start-up phase. Their coaches range from branding specialists to attorneys, to CPAs and are all experienced entrepreneurs. Business Babes LLC offers a free challenge called, “Build a Bomb Brand.” They also have the “Business Babes Academy” where you can take courses on, “Building a Business on a Budget,” “Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents,” and a “Nonprofit Startup” class.
10) Aja McClanahan runs Principles of Increase, Aja and her husband were able to get out of over $120,000 in debt by increasing their income, reducing their expenses and adhering to a budget. They are now living debt free, and they are focused on building wealth to settle into early retirement. Aja has created the “Accelerate Debt Elimination E-Course” to help you get out of debt. This is a comprehensive course that can be watched or listened to for actionable steps on getting out of debt. You will walk away with a custom “Get Out of Debt” plan that you can start implementing right away.
11) Chonce Maddox is the creator of My Debt Epiphany. She provides tips and gives insight on how to earn extra income and avoid falling into debt. Chonce shows you how to avoid breaking the bank on a woman’s biggest day – her wedding day. “With the average cost of a wedding ranging anywhere between $19,984 and $33,306, many couples are pressured to go over budget when planning their special day or worse, become discouraged and avoid even attempting to invite all their family and friends to their wedding,” Chonce stated. So she created “Save Thousands on Your Dream
12) Dr. Maria James a.k.a “The Money Scientist” is the founder of Pocket of Money LLC. While earning her Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Medicine at Johns Hopkins University, she developed financial skills to help her save money. While attending graduate school on a stipend of $27,000 (about $23,000 after taxes), she saved over $10,000. Dr. James founded Pocket of Money to share her knowledge and help people take control of their money to live a world-class lifestyle. Dr. James offers a financial course titled, “From Cubicle to Entrepreneur,” where she teaches you in six lessons how to turn your hustle into your full-time job.
13) Melissa Boutin is the founder of Your Money Worth. She is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI) and strives to provide resources for millennial women in the Caribbean and the United States on how to pay off debt, save, invest and build wealth. Melissa offers a “Student Loan Webinar” where she teaches people the strategies she learned from paying off her $37,000 student loan debt in 5 years while saving for retirement and a down payment on a home. She also shares gems on what you need to know about your student loans, specifically how to navigate student loan deferment and forgiveness programs.
14) Tela Holcomb has been trading and investing in the stock market since 2009. She is a stocks and options trader, investor and serial entrepreneur. She learned a system of trading and investing that had the potential of replacing her paycheck but didn’t require her to sit behind a computer eight hours a day. As a Trading and Investment Coach, she teaches you how to create a monthly income to build a financial legacy through trading and investing in the stock market. Tela’s online course, “Stocks and Profit,” teaches you how to pick stocks, trade in the stock market provides you with a list of stocks to get started with, and so much more.
15) Sandy Smith is the owner of “Yes, I’m Cheap.” Sandy started out in $120,665.31 worth of debt. In two years, she repaid $50,000, and in three years she increased her income by $25,000. She created “Yes, I’m Cheap,” as a way to help others get out of debt by being the example. “Say Yes University” is the vault that holds all of Sandy’s online courses. She has courses that teach you about drop shipping, building your own business selling Amazon products, and how to master your credit.
At BAUCE we care about the development of our readers and aspiring self-made women. If you are looking for a dope community of relatable , driven money-making women then we invite you to learn more about our VIP membership Team #NEWMONEY here.
Don’t know where to begin with improving your credit score? Check out Cafe Credit to get the most up-to-date information about your credit and personal finances!
Subscribe to our mailing list for info on new content, BAUCE events and premium offerings that will help you become a self-made woman. We don't do spam, sis.