The thought of sleeping in the buff may cause you to blush and it may not be something you’re accustomed to. However, I’m here to tell you that you may in fact be missing out on the best night’s sleep of your life. Don’t get me wrong, pajamas are great, and I love sleeping in an over sized t-shirt as much as the next girl, but did you know that sleeping in nothing but your birthday suit is not only good for your body, but it is also good for your health? Research reveals that it not only improves the quality of life but can also improve one’s lifespan. Here are three health benefits that may cause you to leave that night gown hanging in the closet tonight:
1) It alleviates pain: Sleeping without clothing helps to eliminate tension in the abdominal viscera nerve system. It promotes the circulation of blood throughout the body and cure’s chronic diarrhea and constipation. It also relieves headaches as well as waist pain. Sleeping naked is also helpful when suffering from insomnia and has a comforting effect.
2) It protects our private parts: Female genitals are usually moist, which can cause discomfort and increase the possibility of contracting gynecological diseases, i.e. “feminine” problems. When women sleep naked, it effectively assists them in staying ventilated, comfy and dry.
3) It relaxes the body: The body naturally feels relaxed when freed from the constraints of clothing. This also makes certain that the blood will flow with ease throughout the body, which aids in warming up the hands and feet. This assist people with falling into a deep and restful sleep.
Now before you start ripping off your clothes and crawl into bed hoping for the best night’s sleep of your life, there is are two potential health risk that you need to consider:
1) Catching a cold: The temperature drops at night, therefore it is important to remember that being exposed to excessive cold limits the flow of blood within the body. Making sure that the temperature in the bedroom is comfortable and sleeping with an extra blanket when needed will decrease the chances of you catching a cold.
2) Your skin is exposed: Clothing offers protection from dirt as well as bugs. Exposed skin can cause problems such as skin allergies and asthma due to dust and bugs. If you have sensitive skin or are allergy prone, sleeping in the buff may not be for you.
Subscribe to our mailing list for info on new content, BAUCE events and premium offerings that will help you become a self-made woman. We don't do spam, sis.