For some of us, mornings are the hardest part of the days. Many of us drive through rush hour traffic to a job that overworks us, under appreciates us and not to mention underpays us. For others, mornings are filled with getting our children up and ready for school leaving behind a house that resembles the aftermath of a category five hurricane. Yes, some of us mourn our mornings. However, as the Bauce of your home and individual career lane, there are some morning mantras that will surely tap into your inner mocha latte to get you up and ready to face the world! The following ten quotes and affirmations are a part of my personal faves that I keep on rotation to begin my morning in Bauce Status! Say these aloud with an emphasis on the exclamation mark, meaning don’t forget to put some oomph it! Enjoy!
- I choose to be happy.
- I must have the mind of a Builder and a mind of a Master!
- Today, I am one step closer to my breakthrough.
- I am beautiful. I am beautiful. I am beautiful.
- No one is going to steal my shine today.
- Before I start to run, make sure the dog has teeth.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper! – Isaiah 54:17
- I must not be afraid of my uniqueness, and I must care less and less what people think of me. –Robert Greene
- Anything is possible.
- There will never be change as long as people are satisfied with where they are. – Hon. Louis Farrakhan
and … 10.5 People keep telling me I’ve changed… but did you really think I’d work this hard to stay the same? – @ShalahDoll