Leather jackets are the favorite outerwear with most of us. Aren’t they? Those who don’t have one yet fascinate buying one for their wardrobe so many times. Right? Yes! Leather jackets are undoubtedly a costly investment, and you can’t throw them away casually without finding the best style that suits you.
Think about it. This may be the right year to get a fashionable leather jacket from your favorite brand finally. At least you can get a custom leather jacket made from the finest materials from a reputable manufacturer so that you get the right style at a much reasonable price.
Excellent quality and durable leather jacket will cost you around $500, but it is undoubtedly worth the purchase. The reason is that a leather jacket is versatile apparel that can complement most of your outfits, the floral skirts or your casual blue jeans and also your monochrome trousers and solid black mini skirt.
A leather jacket is an expensive investment but completely worth its while. There is an intricate and detailed process that goes into the making of the top-quality genuine leather jackets. The best jacket manufacturers and sellers exercise complete control over the treatment and curation of leather jackets from start to finish.
Now it’s time to delve into what you can buy. Read further to learn the different leather jacket styles in leather jackets that you can get. Then, we’ll sneak peek into how you can style your leather jacket to look fabulous in your various style avatars. Let’s start.
- Biker jacket: The biker jacket was designed to focus on the motorcyclists’ needs and requirements. The biker jackets have a cropped style. Bikers are more on the show-off aesthetics. They will feature zippers, poppers, buckles, and other things closest to the modern version of women’s fashionable jackets. They may also have oversized lapels that can snap down or fold onto each other.
- Field jacket: The field jacket was created and designed for military personnel in cotton drill fabric. But it has been adapted for the leather version. This jacket is generally longer than the others, like a trench. It gives you a truly higher-end stylish look than most of the other leather jackets can. The best part is that it gives you a snugger fit.
- Bomber jackets: The bombers have a relatively simple look, yet they look the most stylish and cool, especially if you get them custom-made for a close-fitting design. The main focus of the bomber is on the shape. It will be tighter at the waist and the wrists to give the outerwear the suitable drape over your torso and upper appendages. You can just throw over your bomber if you are heading for lunch with friends.
- Fashion jackets: A fashion-cropped leather jacket is a must to flatter your body genuinely. Go for slimmer, lightweight leather jackets having all the gold embellishments or pearl buttons you so much adore.
- Shearling jacket: This one was created for the pilots to keep them warm in ultracool temperatures of the higher atmosphere back in the days when planes were no less than tin boxes flying in the air with hardly any insulation. No wonder they were made in shearling to give a snug fit. Now, the design of the flight jacket is modified to provide them with an iconic chic look they can lend. They can keep you toasty and give the most snuggly stylish appeal when you pair them up appropriately with flared pants (to get a retro look) or skinny jeans (a modern style look.)
Stand-Out Ways to Style A Leather Jacket
Sporty: Get a sporty look with a combination of a black sports bra with graphics you love with blue jeans. Throw your leather blazer on top and wear any street-style shoes along. Pro Tip: Use accessories to get the perfect look.
Casual Neat Look: A ladies’ leather jacket is an ultimate style piece. Throw a brown leather over your black knit or T-shirt with black or light-colored stretchable slacks. It will look perfect with your tresses flowing down your shoulders or also if you are tying up your hair.
Gift for your husband
A men’s biker jacket is a great gift your man will love, and it will serve him through life. If he has got a dark-hued turtleneck sweater, light chinos, and derby shoes, a biker will be perfect to pair with for a casual look that appeals and feels so comfortable. Keep the front zipper of the jacket open to get the look. Zip it up partially whenever you want to beat down harsh cold weather. Check these styles in a leather biker jacket for men at Pala Leather.
There are endless ways to style in a leather jacket. You just need to experiment a bit, keeping your fashion enthusiast part if the mind is active and stunning the world just with looks each day!