Imagine there was a way for you to automatically get hair and beauty products mailed to your front door every month? How convenient would that be? The good news is that you actually can! This past year many cosmetic companies are starting to think inside the box and offer subscriptions as a way for women (and men) to conveniently get hair and beauty essential delivered right to their front door…for a fee of course. Check out these popular companies:
1. Birchbox: For $10/month you’ll receive between 5-7 travel size beauty samples of hair, body, and face products. Some well known brands include: •Benefit •C.O Bigelow •Cartier •Essie •Smashbox •Tarte
2. Birchbox (Men): if you got a honey treat him to a membership as well for $10/month. While treating him, you’ll also be giving yourself the gift of a well-groomed, good smelling man.
3. CurlBOX: just when you thought you were a recovering product junkie, they unleash this. For $20/month CurlBOX will send anywhere from 5 to 7 travel size samples of your favorite hair products. Did I mention they’re natural hair products? Brands include: •Carol’s Daughter •Curls •Huetiful •Shea Moisture •Cantu Shea Butter •Jane Carter Solution
4. GlossyBox: $21/month. You may be wondering what’s the difference between GlossyBox and Birchbox? Beside price difference, GlossyBox contain more luxury brand products. Even though they have some make-up cosmetics, they mainly carry body and hair products. Popular brands include: •Burberry •Phyto •Ahava •Kinerase
5. Lacquerous: if you’re someone who changes your nail color as much as you change your panties (I hope that’s more than often), getting a membership might be the way to go! For $18/month you can choose up to 3 luxury nail polishes to be mailed to you, however, Lacquerous is rental only, so you have to return the nail polishes. Now you may think $18 is too much for nail polish, however when you think in terms of luxury, 1 bottle of nail polish will cost about $16-$18. With Lacquerous, you get three for the price of one. Popular brands include: •Chanel •Dior •NARS •Butter •MAC •Deborah Lippmann If you’re a woman always on the go with school, work, and life try any of these box brands and tell me what’s in your box?