1) Explore your city. Visit museums, planetariums, aquariums, museums and zoos. It sounds like kids stuff but its surprising how much fun history and sea life can be.
2)Treat yourself to a spa day. Stop by a drug store, grab some avocado face mask, foot spa and invite some friends. Prepare a fruit salad and let the joy begin.
3) Go outside! The weather has been incredibly amazing this year. Take advantage of it and walk your dog or go for a bike ride.
4) Have a Cook out. Invite a few friends over, fire up the grill and pretend like its summer.
5) Cafe/Bar Hopping. Most places have unique cafe/bars to explore. Avoid international coffee houses and check out the ares with character.
6) Watch the sunset. Whether it be by the lake, on a roof or in your car, create a serine moment and enjoy it.
7) Amusement Parks! If you happen to be lucky enough to be near one, take advantage of it. There is nothing like the adrenaline rush you get at the top of the highest roller coaster
8) Sleep. Eat. Drink. Enjoy Life.