Estate jewelry is a term for second-hand or antique jewelry. These ornaments are acquired from jewelry or estates that have been sold and they are often vintage or antique. Estate jewelry can be hundred years old or older, while the term antique can add many more years or decades. Each decade has a different design, let’s find out more in this article.
Tips to buy estate rings:
To buy perfect antique estate rings you have to be careful about the product you’re purchasing. As it’s vintage jewelry, you need to research a bit. Let’s read the tips below.
- Examine the jewelry: Antique rings are very beautiful to look at, and they are true of high quality most of the time. But even when you like the antique estate rings, you need to examine them thoroughly. If you are buying online, ask the seller about the maker, the period, the ways they have determined the price, and if you should know any other information about the ring.
- Check for wear and tear: estate jewelry can have wear and tear as it’s an old piece. Check the piece thoroughly for wear. When buying the ring from an online store ask the seller about the wear and tear.
Top estate rings to buy in 2022:
Now, let’s look at some beautiful antique estate rings below.
1. Perfect Antique Estate Rings:
This year, sculptural and larger rings are gaining more popularity. Once it was all about the size of the rocks, now the entire thing is in the latest trends. However, it’s also important that the diamond must be in oval and pear shape. It creates simplicity in today’s minimalist trends. People are preferring offbeat rings. The trend this year is for the unusual color of the diamond. Also, perfect antique estate rings with multiple diamonds are the top trend this year.
2. Yellow gold diamond ring:
If you are looking for more diamonds embellished on your ring, then this 14kt ring is perfect for you. The ring has a cluster of small diamonds on top, with an intricate design and it’s a lightweight piece that makes it all-day wear. You can also gift this ring to your loved one, and it will be a thoughtful present.
3. Birks White Gold Diamond Ring:
Birks White Gold Diamond Ring is an embellishment of three diamonds and the 18kt white gold is surrounded by small diamonds. If you are looking for a wedding or engagement ring this one is perfect for it. The antique design of the ring makes it a favorite choice for jewelry-loving people.
4. Yellow gold sapphire ring:
This is an elegant yellow gold ring with sapphire at the center. The 14kt ring is moderately strong and the sapphire has a blue tinge. Other than the sapphire the ring has lined diamonds on two sides which makes it a beautiful-looking piece of jewelry. It can be a perfect engagement ring or you can gift this to your loved one on any occasion.
5. Yellow Gold Tanzanite Ring:
If you love precious gems on your gold rings, then you can opt for this piece of jewelry. This is a 14kt gold ring with three beautiful tanzanites and four diamonds on top. The ring is elegant, and you can wear it all day.
Buying an estate ring is easy, you just have to know about the maker, and avoid wear and tears on the jewelry. Also, check out the above-mentioned antique rings, you may find the one you like from the list.