This Tuesday, we are introducing a new buddy to our Tasty Tuesdays: Mixology 101. Learn how to make some of your tasty favorites or shake up something new at your next event. You’ll be the chick everyone knows…because you always have “that good drank”. Don’t drink? No worries — we’ll be sporting some non-alcoholic beverages, too! Courtesy of The Bar.
Blood Orange and Pomegranate
Drink Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 oz. Stirrings Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 oz. Smirnoff Orange Flavored Vodka (25 oz. per bottle)
- 2 oz. Stirrings Blood Orange Mixer (32 oz. per bottle)
Drink Recipe Preparation:
- Fill a shaker full with Ice
- Add in all the ingredients
- Shake well
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass
- Garnish with an orange wedge
Reminder: In most states in the United States, you must be at least 21 to drink and purchase alcohol.