Love what you’re reading and want to share your BAUCE advice with the world? We’re looking for savvy trendsetters and critical thinkers to join our team as we continue to build our lifestyle brand. As you know, BAUCE is a lifestyle site for the self-made woman. We create and curate content that helps ambitious women from disadvantaged backgrounds build their empires, achieve financial freedom, and look good while doing it. If you feel in your heart that you align with this message and would love to join our fierce femme fam, take a look at our opportunity postings and submit an application. Our team will review your submission and get back to you shortly.
Bauce Magazine is looking for interns to join our editorial team. As a Bauce intern, you’ll be tasked with using your ever-growing knowledge of all things Bauce to curate one-of-a-kind posts and articles for our readers. Simply put, you’ll be responsible for creating written content that consistently delivers on the unique voice and style of a brand that has become a progressive online community for self-made, multicultural women to connect and share opinions.
We will be looking for an editorial intern to write weekly content on lifestyle topics that they are passionate about and that relate to the #bauce woman. Some verticals we are looking to fill are: business, fashion, beauty, wellness, and personal finance.
• Write 1-2 posts a week for BAUCE Magazine
• Be able to write and deliver assigned articles weekly, and on time
• Conduct interviews with BAUCE women that can be featured on the site
• Be open to receiving criticism and tools that will help grow your skills as a writer
• Be open to attending dope events on behalf of BAUCE in your area
• Have a solid, innate understanding of the Bauce brand and our audience
• Be independent and self-motivated, working with little supervision
• Have a borderline obsession with the written word, grammar, and punctuation, organization, and flawless finished products
• Be tech and social media savvy
• Show a diverse, well-cultured perspective on women’s lifestyle interests
• Be totally awesome. No exceptions.
The internship will occur during winter/spring 2017. College credit is currently available.
If you are interested in joining our team for the summer, please use this link below to apply.